Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chugging Along

Loyal readers! Bored facebookers! Im writing on my iphone, backstage at STC before our first matinee. What a joirney thia weekend has been! Just to recap, Wednesday was a very vocal invited crowd of about twenty, thursday a much more introverted group of 15, Friday was a big house of like 50 or 60 and last night was our official opening to a crowd of 45 or so. Very different audiences all of them. I think last night was our strongest show yet. Everything has of course been clicking acting wise and last night tech got all the kinks out and the show really came into its own. Today is our first matinee, presales were about 12 I guess. As you know, or maybe not but matinees are an animal unto themselves. Every day is a new challenge, a new step on this journey. And im excited to see where it goes! Oh and heres some news. Looks like I'll be playing Tuzenbach in Three Sisters at Footlight Club. Whoa my dream role. And in it will be several friends from Vanya and R&G Are Dead. Our readthrough is tomorrow and I begin another venture! Oh and Spring is... Springing! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment